Upper-Limb Prosthetics Society
Pat Prigge, CP, FAAOP
Advanced Arm Dynamics, Inc
11671 Fountains Drive, Suite 220
Maple Grove, MN 55369
Joseph Brenner, CP, FAAOP
Brenner Orthotic & Prosthetic Labs.
32975 W Eight Mile Rd.
Phone: (248) 615-0601
Fax: (248) 615-0606
Christopher Baschuk, MPO, CPO, LP
Handspring Clinical Services
4 Riverside Drive
Middletown, NY 10941
Phone: (800) 593-9318
Fax: (845) 344-6829
Andrea (Annie) Hess, CP
San Jose, CA 95128
See the Officers Bios
ULP Society Milestones
- Expansion and improvement of our website to better provide information to our members and the community at large
- ULP Society focused issue of the Academy Today.
- An issue of the Journal of Prosthetics and Orthotics (JPO) with ULP society submissions focused on modern socket designs and related topics - published July 2008.
- Created ULP Society member only site for the exchange of ideas, articles, case studies, with sections including an upcoming upper limb prosthetic events section, Recal Legacy link and a PubMed RSS feed based on upper limb prosthetics/amputation keywords.
- Application prepared for a "State of the Science" Conference.
Expansion of the ULP society board to include committees focused on Research, Education, and Steering
ULP Society Goals
- Develop ULP specific curriculum for the OLC in order to provide a ULP specific education track there.
- Provide speakers for the Academy Webinar Series launched in June of 2012.
- Continue growth of the ULPS networking website to boost the exchange of ideas, articles and case studies. The site includes an events section, a link to The Recal Legacy database link and a PubMed RSS feed based on upper limb prosthetics/amputation keywords.
- Bring to fruition the society tagline of "progress through synergy" through enhanced research, education, steering, and communication efforts.
- Take the primary role in revising the ISO standards and terminology for upper limb prosthetics.
- Increase the membership to include more occupational therapists and engineers by offering content that will be appealing to those disciplines.
Upper - Limb Prosthetics Society Resources
See the Upper-Limb Prosthetics Society Member list here
Go to the NEW Upper Limb Prosthetics Society member only networking website here. (if you are a member and have not received an invitation, please join at the site). Non-members are welcome to browse for a complimentary 2 weeks before having to join the Society.
Society Membership Application
If you are a current member of the Academy, you may join the Upper-Limb Prosthetics Society by submitting the Society Membership Application by mail or email, or by calling the Academy at (202) 380-3663.