Emily Crawford, MSIE, CPO
International Institute of Orthotics and Prosthetics
Marita Dorsch-Carozza, CP
American Board for Certification Orthotics, Prosthetics and Pedorthics
Madelyn Carey, Orthotic Resident
Mid Florida Prosthetics and Orthotics
|Immediate Past President
Charlie Mata, CPO/LPO
Creative Orthotic & Prosthetic Services LLC
Chapter Members who would are interested in joining the Board can contact Emily Crawford, Treasurer and Secretary positions currently available.
In order to protect our members, the Summer Seminar has been postponed until June of 2021. Thank you for your understanding.
Please take advantage of the Florida Mandatory Courses, which we will be offering for FREE and online for our FL Chapter members.
State of Florida
Annual Dues Amount(s): $99.00
Number of Members: 50
Chapter Meeting Attendance: N/A
2020 FL Chapter Membership Dues NOW accepted ONLINE!
Due by May 1st
- Active- ABC Certified, Florida Licensed, and Academy Member in good standing.
- Associate-Licensed Orthotic and/or Prosthetic practitioners in good standing.
- Affiliate-Licensed Fitters, Fitter Assistants, Pedorthotists in good standing.
- Candidate- Students and Residents.
Chapter Benefits/Areas of Involvement
- Unlimited networking opportunities in Florida through quarterly CEU offered at the International Institute of Orthotics and Prosthetics Campus.
- Annual State meeting held at the International Institute of Orthotics and Prosthetics.
- Discounted hotel rates when attending meeting or conferences at the campus.
- Free state mandatories with membership.
- Exclusive savings on CEU on-line and face to face workshops year-round.
- Promoting Licensed practitioners.
- Support the International Institute of Orthotics and Prosthetics
- Advance the quality, outcome-oriented, comprehensive orthotic-prosthetic health care services to our patients and the military
If you are a current chapter member and would like to become more involved or if you are interested in becoming a member, let us know! Please contact the President-Elect.