Charlie Mata, CPO/LPO
Creative Orthotic & Prosthetic Services LLC
Dana Shack, CPO/LPO
Mid Florida Prosthetics and Orthotics
Emily Crawford, MSIE, CPO
International Institute of Orthotics and Prosthetics
Marita Dorsch-Caozza, CP
American Board for Certification Orthotics, Prosthetics and Pedorthics
|Immediate Past President
Fred Estock CP/LP
March 5th, 2018
Vaslpar, Pro, Celeberty, Veteran and Wounded Warrior Amputee golf tournament. Copper Head Charities Inc.
State of Florida
Annual Dues Amount(s): $99.00
Number of Members: 50
Chapter Meeting Attendance: N/A
- Active- ABC Certified, Florida Licensed, and Academy Member in good standing.
- Associate-Licensed Orthotic and/or Prosthetic practitioners in good standing.
- Affiliate-Licensed Fitters, Fitter Assistants, Pedorthotists in good standing.
- Candidate- Students and Residents.
Chapter Benefits/Areas of Involvement
- Unlimited networking opportunities in Florida through quarterly CEU offered at the International Institute of Orthotics and Prosthetics Campus.
- Annual State meeting held at the International Institute of Orthotics and Prosthetics.
- Discounted hotel rates when attending meeting or conferences at the campus.
- Free state mandatories with membership.
- Exclusive savings on CEU on-line and face to face workshops year-round.
- Promoting Licensed practitioners.
- Support the International Institute of Orthotics and Prosthetics
- Advance the quality, outcome-oriented, comprehensive orthotic-prosthetic health care services to our patients and the military
If you are a current chapter member and would like to become more involved or if you are interested in becoming a member, let us know! Please contact the President-Elect.