- O&P IQ
- An evidence database and research super tool built for the O&P profession.
- Journal of Prosthetics & Orthotics (JPO)
- The leading scientific journal in prosthetics and orthotics.
- State-of-the-Science Program
- The State-of-the-Science Program (SSP) is a suite of evidence-based activities and/or deliverables, each carefully chosen to match the needs of an individual topic and the relative level of available evidence.
- Academy TODAY
- A quarterly magazine that features the latest O&P research, in-depth clinical and technical articles, and case studies.
- Resident Research
- Top projects performed by students enrolled in NCOPE residencies.
- Systematic/Scoping Reviews
- A snapshot of the amount of research/evidence on a topic.
- Journal of Proceedings
- A reference guide for the scientific programs presented at the Academy's Annual Meeting and Scientific Symposium.
- Outcome Measure Toolkits
- Outcome measures enable O&P care to be elevated to the highest level— evidence-based practice. Evidence-based practice requires objective input to drive clinical decision-making. Reimbursement by payers is easier when supported by facts. Outcome measures provide clinicians with those facts.
- Literature Updates
- An e-update that lists current research in O&P outside of the Journal of Prosthetics and Orthotics (JPO).
- Critically Appraised Topics (CATS)
- A standardized, brief summary of research evidence organized around a clinical question.
- Evidence Notes
- Brief summaries of current evidence regarding specific health technologies.
- Thranhardt Lecture Series
- Featured presentations from the Academy Annual Meeting & Scientific Symposium. These presentations focus on clinical findings, research, statistical analysis, and results.
- How to Videos
- Short videos that provide the tools you need to report outcome measures with ease.
- Journal Club
- Join colleagues and engage in conversation regarding the latest O&P research.